The Wolfe inn can be found on the main A40 road between the county town of Haverfordwest and Fishguard and is approx 10 miles from the ferry port at Fishguard. Main rail links to Swansea, Cardiff and Bristol can be found at Fishguard and Haverfordwest.
Local buses run from Haverfordwest and Fishguard and a bus stop is located directly opposite the Wolfe.
We have disabled parking to both sides of the pub and the whole ground floor is disabled friendly.
History of the Wolfe Inn.
Around 1860 the Wolfe inn began trading as “The Commercial Inn”.
To accommodate the Irish workers who were building road and train links within Pembrokeshire. The inn was then very much the centre of village life supplying a whole range of services to the locals. At some point the name was changed to the Wolfe inn as it stands today.